maxwd command

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 25 05:57:42 UTC 2008

    I have to apologize for this. I was fixing/upgrading one of the features
in maxwd recently, but in a process I broke the option +g when used without
+x option. I have fixed the Mac version of CLAN and installed it on childes
web site. The PC version will be installed in the afternoon on Friday my
local time.

Sorry about this,
Leonid.