Error in Sonic Mode

Sarah Bryan s.c.bryan at shef.ac.uk
Fri Oct 31 12:31:33 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have been experiencing a frequent error when I link Chat files to
their corresponding audio files in Sonic mode. When I stop and start
audio playback, CLAN comes up with an "MFC application error" and
offers to send an error report. I tried sending this report once, but
nothing came of it. Each time this happens, CLAN shuts down. This can
happen to me many times within a day and is very disruptive to my
work. Please does anyone know a solution?

Many thanks

Sarah