80% conformity by transcription

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Jan 26 19:12:27 UTC 2009

Dear Natalia,
    We have a system for comparing coding on dependent tiers.  It is
call RELY and
it works well for this purpose.  However, for main lines, no one has
ever defined exactly
what reliability would mean, so we have never implemented this.  In
fact, few people
have even tried to approach this.  I have a vague memory that some
people in speech
and hearing made a try.  I remember reviewing grant proposals to
address this issue,
but basically I can't point you to anything solid here at all.  Your
next step could be
info-childes, I guess.

--Brian