problem with SALTIN

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 27 17:39:12 UTC 2009

Jamie,

    You are absolutely right, older versions of saltin did add @ID tiers,
but it was a poor implementation of that feature and it made mistakes.
Since, then we have implemented "insert" command and "ID headers" functions
both of which are specifically designed to work create and edit @ID header
tiers only and because of that do a far better job. So, we have removed that
same function from saltin command.

Leonid.