abandoned/interrupted utterances

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Mar 5 03:12:18 UTC 2009

Dear Jamie,
      You can test this on the sample.cha file in the samples folder
in CLAN.  Try these two commands:

freq +t%mor -t* sample.cha
and
freq +t%mor -t* sample.cha -s"[+ Q]"

The first one locates 32 word types, the second 31.  You can look over
the file and see that this is the right answer.

--Brian MacWhinney