VOCD and Target_Child tag - further info

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Wed Oct 28 16:30:36 UTC 2009

Dear Katie,

Oh, I see what you mean now.  Yes, that #-based selection works for
FREQ and not for VOCD.  The trick with VOCD is that the core code
there was written at Reading and Leonid can only handle changes that
are relatively external to the core code.  However, it may be possible
to add this feature.  However, if you use the +t*CHI format, that
would work directly.

-- Brian