Extract word list from a mor tagged corpus, restore the original form of the tagged words

Huang, YuJen ihappylearning at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 16:46:38 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I have question about how to restore the word form from a mor tagged
corpus.
I was making word lists according to part of speech. I used mor to tag a
text corpus, and then I use a regular expression software to extract the
words by matching the part of speech tags created by mor. The word list
extracted seems fine, but I found that some of the lexical forms have
changed by mor in the %mor tier. For example, the plural form of a noun,
the tenses of a verb...

I was wondering is there anyway that I can restore them to the original
form in CLAN? Or other efficient methods without needing to check and
modify them one by one.

Thank you.
Huang, YuJen