selecting working directory for CLANWin V 09-May-2012 22:00

Joyce Marzan jcbmarzan at post.upm.edu.ph
Thu May 10 04:47:44 UTC 2012

I uninstalled my previous version of CLAN and installed CLANWin V
09-May-2012 22:00 a few minutes ago. When i went to change the working
folder, I got this:

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-OsVI2BWBem8/T6tH10HDoaI/AAAAAAAAAA8/iR4XXB2um0E/s1600/please+locate+working+directory.PNG>

I use Windows XP, Service Pack 3. Haven't had this problem with previous
versions of CLAN. For the time being, I will use system restore to go back
to my old version... emailed to give a heads up in case anyone else bumps
into the same issue. Thanks.

Joyce