list of tags used by MOR

Rui Huang huang3740 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:08:29 UTC 2014

Hi Susanne,
Thank you for sharing this file. This is a part of what I need to find out.
The whole thing I am looking for is tag set that used by MOR grammar.
For instance:

*MOT: Child's !
%mor: n:prop|Child~poss|s !
%gra: 1|2|MOD 2|0|ROOT 3|2|PUNCT

Things like 'n:prop' and 'poss' in the English MOR grammar.

Regards,
Rui