Prompting

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Fri Feb 7 22:24:13 UTC 2014

Tim,
     The code ++ for "other completion" could be placed at the beginning of the child's response to represent this.  It is in section 7.10 of the CHAT Manual.  Of course, there are various types of other completion and this is just one.  If you want to be more explicit, you could just invent some new postcode (see section 8.6) such as [+ prompt]

--Brian MacWhinney