number of tokens for VOCD

Gordana Hrzica gordana.hrzica at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:24:55 UTC 2015

Dear Brian,

thank you very much for your answer. I will try to get the hold of the book
as soon as possible. And yes, I do need the measure for within-group
comparison. I am also looking forward to MATTR.

Also, I am sorry if this is also explained somewhere else, but form the
CLAN manual I did not understand exactly what are the replacements. I do
understand (hopefully:) how the measure works, but not this part. I would
really appreciate the explanation or maybe a reference.

Best,
Gordana