Argentinean-friendly Spanish mor files + cumulation

A Cristia alecristia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:33:45 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I wonder if one of you has already augmented the Spa mor files so that
verbs allow a "vos" conjugation. We are trying to MOR our files and most of
the missing items relate to that one issue:
decile {[scat ?]}
 esperá {[scat ?]}
  podés {[scat ?]}
 querés {[scat ?]}
 sacásela {[scat ?]}
tené {[scat ?]}
 tenés {[scat ?]}
vení {[scat ?]}
etc.

Others are probably local variants, so we'll add them by hand:
pendorcho {[scat ?]}
 pibas {[scat ?]}
piola {[scat ?]}

Once we add them, shall we send them to someone, so that they can be added
to the general one? Or that is not desirable?

Thank you in advance,

Alex Cristia