Excluding stories and songs from corpus

Brian MacWhinney macw at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 8 21:11:17 UTC 2019

Dear Simge,

Yes, you would have to do this semi-manually.  You could rely on the system of GEM markers, as described in the manual.  If you decide to do this, it would be possibly a good idea to actually add your gem markers to the version in the database.

— Brian MacWhinney
Teresa Heinz Professor of Cognitive Psychology
Language Technologies, and Modern Languages
macw at andrew.cmu.edu