Are utterances with 'xxx' automatically ignored in eval and freq?

brielle.stark brielle.stark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 17:45:16 UTC 2019

Hi Leonid,

We have a question about inserted prepositions.

* PAR: he [//] he's [//] all of this is getting [//] get [//] getting back
and &uh the bees [: bee] [* m:a+s] is getting for the mama bears [: bear]

You can see that the preposition "for" was additionally entered above. Is
there a paraphasia code for word insertions that are incorrect? We felt
that using [* s:r:prep] didn't fit the situation.

Thanks,

Brie