Time stamp for @G (GEM) tag

Nichola Lubold nlubold at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 19:08:36 UTC 2019

Hi!  I'm new to CLAN and I'm using some additional tools to analyze some
.chat files. I know you can segment transcripts in CLAN and look at just
the part of a transcript contained within @G tags. But is there a way to
get the timestamp associated with an audio file for when that GEM segment
begins? So for example, I may have...

@G: Conversation
*INV: okay so I know that you've been on the council before right ?
@G Task
*INV: now lets start the task. •149879_152156•

I would like to extract just the following information somehow:

@G Conversation: 104222 [that's when this GEM started]

@G Task:   149879 [that's when this GEM started]

Not sure if I'm using the correct terminology but hopefully the question
makes sense.

Thanks!
Nichola