Problem when using freq and +s switch on %mor tier

Cynthia Audisio cpaudisio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 21:51:44 UTC 2019

Dear chibolts,

I've been trying to search for a list of words using Freq command over a
set of files. I'm interested in the %mor tier, however, whenever I use the
command I get 0 occurrences, which is clearly wrong. To make sure the
problem wasn't in my .cha files, I used Adler example files but still got 0
occurrences.

This is the command I've typed in: freq +s"how" *.cha  +t%mor +o +o3 +u

In that case, I'm only searching for the word 'how'. As I would like to
search for a list of words, the command would look like this: freq
+s at file.cut *.cha  +t%mor +o +o3 +u (this didn't work either).

Thanks,
Cynthia