Creating dependent tiers

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 13 20:59:01 UTC 2019

Remei,

	There is a command in CLAN that can do what you want. It had a problem with inserting new code lines, but it is fixed now. New CLAN is on the web. Below are 2 commands that you can use. CHSTRING will replace original files, so you might want to backup original files/folder before you run those commands

1. To insert new code "%aaa" run command:

	chstring +s"\**" "\**%aaa:\t\n" -w +1 *.cha

2. To change strings like "as far as" to "as_far_as" run command:

	chstring -cchstring_word.cut -w +1 *.cha

The string replacement "as far as" is store in file chstring_word.cut that is attached to this email. You can add more string to that file and run CHSTRING to replace those strings with just one command in point 2.

Leonid.