Pulling clauses like gems?

Brian MacWhinney macw at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 15 21:16:06 UTC 2019

Kat,
    I can’t think of any way to make this work exactly as you have described.  However, it is easy enough to use KWAL to pull out the relevant utterances.  For example, if you code is [^c rel], then the command is
kwal +s”[^c rel]” *.cha

-- Brian MacWhinney
Teresa Heinz Professor of Cognitive Psychology,
Computational Linguistics,
and Modern Languages, CMU