transcribing video

Karin Edlund karin.eva.edlund at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:21:33 UTC 2020

Leonid,

Thank you for your answer.
I also used another device for video recording, a small new zoom video
camera. It turned out that it worked just fine to link the video files to
CLAN and both audio and video works well during transcription.
BUT, I constantly get the error message "Media file name has to match
datafile name.(157)" when I run Check.
I don´t know what I am doing wrong.
I am not sure I can send you the film due to confidentiality reasons.

Regards,
Karin