transcribing video

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 1 16:22:49 UTC 2020

Karin,

	The error message "Media file name has to match datafile name.(157)" means that the media name specified on "@Media:" header tier is not the same as the data filename excluding the extension ".cha". To fix this you need to either change the data filename to match the media filename or you need to change the media filename on "@Media:" header tier along with the actual media filename on hard drive.

Leonid.