TIERS DO NOT LINK IN SIZE - CLAN

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Mar 21 08:16:23 UTC 2020

Eylem,

	The error is due to the fact that as rules for matching words on speaker tiers to items on MOR tier change the MOR tiers themselves need to be regenerated. When you download new CLAN you also need to download new MOR grammar and run MOR command on the data files before running KIDEVAL or FLUCALC or MLU or numerous other commands that work on MOR tiers.

The accuracy of result is effected to different degree depending on the number of mismatches and on command used. The greater loss of accuracy is due to using an older MOR tiers, because we are constantly updating MOR grammar to improve its accuracy.

Leonid.