TIERS DO NOT LINK IN SIZE - CLAN

Eylem Altuntaş eylemaltuntash at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 05:21:08 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I am using CLAN to run KidEVAL and FLUCALS analyses. While running the
analyses, I have come across an error saying 'MOR tiers do not link in size
to their speaker tiers' (screenshot of errors attached). I was just
wondering if anyone has experienced a similar problem and know how to sort
it out. I tried downloading the newest version of CLAN, but it did not help.

Despite the error, I could still get the results. But I am not sure how
much this error affects the accuracy of the results.

Thanks,
Eylem