transcribing video

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 25 14:35:05 UTC 2020

Karin,

	The problem with only getting the audio might be that your video file is too big for your computer to handle. When computer can't play back media correctly it resorts to playing only what it can. It is much easier for computer to play audio and to not keep up with playing video part of the media. Make sure that your media file is compressed enough and is encodes with H.264 format.

	The error message that you get when you check with ESC-L is due to datafile's name not matching the media file name listed on @Media header. If you think that they match, then please email to me directly the datafile and will troubleshoot it.

Leonid.