Transcribing multiple conversations that happened simultaneously

Molly Ye mollyye1994 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:32:24 UTC 2020

Hi!

I'm working on transcribing conversations in a preschool classroom. We ran
into a problem where we wanted to transcribe two independent conversations
that happened in the same time (a teacher talking to a child while an
assistant interacting with another kid on the side). Are there anyway we
can transcribe these two conversations in the same transcript and indicate
that they happened at the same time, or do we need to treat them as
separate conversations and transcribe them individually?

Thank you!
Molly