Depfiles & gems

Ingrid Willenberg ingridwillenberg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 06:05:14 UTC 2020

Thank you both. With your help I can now access the data I need. I renamed
the coding tiers using REPLACE and the checking has been more successful.
However, CHECK did not like the use of [c] to mark clauses (not that they
were correctly done to begin with).

Yes, I realise that working with messy files is not ideal but I have zero
funding and zero assistance with this and taking time to to fix up 155
files When I will only be needing freqs just does not seem worth the effort.

*Kind regards,*

*Ingrid*

*Dr Ingrid A. Willenberg (Ed.D)(Harvard University)*