Coding unintelligible language

Elnaz Kia ek325 at nau.edu
Fri Apr 23 21:08:16 UTC 2021

Dear Brian,

Thanks again for your response. I will try these out and see what I can do.

Have a great weekend!
Elnaz

Elnaz Kia, Ph.D. (she, her, hers)

*Post-Doctoral Research Associate
<https://l2trec.utah.edu/about/staff-directory.php>*

Second Language Teaching and Research Center (L2TReC)
<https://l2trec.utah.edu/>

University of Utah

LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/elnaz-kia?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3B%2FResGVF2SMGMAxhocdPnRw%3D%3D>