freq with modal verbs in Spanish

Macarena Quiroga macarenasolquiroga at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 11:56:59 UTC 2021

Dear Brian,
Thank you for your answer. Let me check this with my colleagues, because it’s true that it can be tricky (for example, not all V+V constructions are periphrasis). But maybe we can sort it out, because there are few verbs that can create periphrasis.

Thank you again for your time!

--
Macarena Sol Quiroga
Lic. y Prof. en Enseñanza Media y Superior en Letras (UBA)