Keyboard shortcut for moving bullet boundaries

Maria Francesca Ferin mariafra.ferin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 07:32:20 UTC 2021

Dear all,

thank you for accepting me in the group. My colleagues and I need to
re-allign the bullets to the utterances, but doing so manually would be too
time consuming.
The keyboard shortcuts for Windows are reported to be CTRL+arrows for
moving the beginning and ALT+arrows for moving the end.
The first works, but the second does not: pressing ALT+arrows does not
change the right boundary of the bullet. We tried pressing ALTGR instead,
but that changes the *left* bullet (same as CTRL).
Is this a bug, or is there another key combination we should use for
Windows?

Thank you very much!
Maria Ferin