coding disfluencies

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 25 07:05:54 UTC 2021

Have you selected Arial Unicode MS font in text editor? I don't understand what do you mean it can display the symbol only when used together with some other symbols, but never alone? Are you talking about other special symbols or any other symbols like letters? Do you see that symbol correctly at some time, but at another time it looks like empty square? What operating system are you using, Mac OS X 10.14 or less, Mac OS X 10.15 or later, Windows PC 10 or later? Is it a localized system for specific country/language? Can you take a screenshot of when the symbol is displayed correctly and when it is not and email it to me?

Please email those screenshots to me directly. my email is spektor at andrew.cmu.edu <mailto:spektor at andrew.cmu.edu>.

Leonid.