Errors in English MOR nouns and verbs

floren...@gmail.com florenciaalam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 18:25:49 UTC 2021

Hi everyone, I am running MOR on an English corpus and most of the verbs
that come after gonna,  wanna, want to, and  going to, are coded as nouns
not as verbs:

*MOT: we're gonna ride in the stroller .
%mor: pro:sub|we~aux|be&PRES part|go&PRESP~prep|to n|ride prep|in
det:art|the n|stroll&dv-AGT .
*MOT: are you gonna play ?
%mor: cop|be&PRES pro:per|you part|go&PRESP~prep|to n|play ?
*MOT: we can go play outside
%mor: pro:sub|we mod|can v|go n|play adv|outside
*MOT: let's go dance
%mor: v|let~pro:obj|us v|go n|dance
*MOT: well she wants to play
%mor: co|well pro:sub|she v|want-3S prep|to n|play
*MOT: you <wanna> [: want to] act like you <ain't> [: are not] given it up
%mor: pro:per|you v|want prep|to n|act prep|like pro:per|you aux|be&PRES
neg|not part|give&PASTP pro:per|it adv|up
*MOT: oh my god you want to talk so bad
%mor: co|oh det:poss|my co|god pro:per|you v|want prep|to n|talk adv|so
adj|bad

Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks!
Florencia