test results file

Cathy Eaton cathyeaton12 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:10:32 UTC 2021

Good morning,

I am trying to access the English Test Results file under the Test Results
Collection. After downloading the file (using a Mac), I receive an error
message when I try to open it. There is a prompt for "grant access"
followed by the message "Excel cannot open the file
'english-results-data.xlsx' because the file format or file extension is
not valid. Verify that the file has not been corrupted and that the file
extension matches the format of the file."

Any suggestions for next steps?

Thank you,
Cathy