test results file

Brielle Stark brielle.stark at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:14:51 UTC 2021

Click "yes" to open regardless. It is simply in another, older Excel
version. On a Mac, I have to go into my Downloads folder, double click
file, say "yes" to open regardless, and then it's fine.

Brie

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 10:10 AM Cathy Eaton <cathyeaton12 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> I am trying to access the English Test Results file under the Test Results
> Collection. After downloading the file (using a Mac), I receive an error
> message when I try to open it. There is a prompt for "grant access"
> followed by the message "Excel cannot open the file
> 'english-results-data.xlsx' because the file format or file extension is
> not valid. Verify that the file has not been corrupted and that the file
> extension matches the format of the file."
>
> Any suggestions for next steps?
>
> Thank you,
> Cathy

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chibolts/cf5757bb-ec9b-4094-94a5-f142cf9346d0n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chibolts/cf5757bb-ec9b-4094-94a5-f142cf9346d0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

*Brielle C Stark, PhD*
Assistant Professor
Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
Program in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science Program
Indiana University Bloomington
www.neuralresearchlab.com