MLU/MLU-3 combine interrupted utterances

nabil...@gmail.com nabilahbmz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:41:30 UTC 2021

Dear all,

I was working on MLU-3 analysis and realized that the programme was unable
to run MAXWD to extract the "longest utterance" when "+/." and "+," has
been added to interrupted utterances.

Instead, something like this (a partial utterance) would be extracted
instead:
*CHI: +, a cat is at [x 3] the beach .

I was wondering if there is a command that I can input to allow for the
programme to combine these utterances into a single utterance for MLU
analysis?

Looking forward to your responses.

Thank you!

Best Regards,