MLU/MLU-3 combine interrupted utterances

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 21 02:35:12 UTC 2021

Hi Nabilah,

Sorry for the late reply. I had to consult with other people here about this. Unfortunately, there is no way to do what you want to do with MAXWD at this time. Perhaps you could explain in more detail what is your goal in trying to use MAXWD this way. Maybe that will help people in charge here to appreciate this more.

Leonid~