PRAAT-CHAT: bullets and linked vido?

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 17 17:18:44 UTC 2021

Bridget,

	The bullets from PRAAT should play the same way as the ones created in CHAT in the first place. Please email to me directly one PRAAT file and maybe the output file from praat2chat that you got. Also, let me know what command line you used to convert PRAAT file and the computer system you are running it on. I will try to replicate what you are describing and hopeful give you the answer what could be wrong.

Leonid.