CLANc Save As problem

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 25 14:59:50 UTC 2021

Hi Greg,

	We had few reports about this and as far as I know we have fixed all those crash problems. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of CLANc. If it still crashes, then please email to me the crash report, that you can get from crash dialog box, and if possible the transcript file that was saved during the crash.

Leonid.