Find and replace question to fix filled pause marking

Brian Macwhinney macw at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 25 15:22:36 UTC 2021

Dear Nicole,
    My approach to working with transcripts that have run through MOR is to rely on the fact that one can simply re-run MOR after making changes to the main line.  So, In your case, you would fix all of the main line pauses and then just re-run MOR. This works great for all of the languages that use MOR, except perhaps for Japanese which seems to require hand attention when running MOR.

— Brian MacWhinney