VOCD by word class

Brian Macwhinney macw at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri May 28 17:11:05 UTC 2021

Dear Melissa,
    If you take a look at the very end of the message you get when you just type “vocd” you will find these examples which basically answer your question.  Good luck with this.

Examples:
lemma-based analysis is performed by default
limiting relative diversity (LRD), compare verb and noun stems diversity
    vocd +t*CHI +gn"m|v.;*,o%%" +gd"m|n,;*,o%%" filename.cha
    vocd +t*CHI +gn"m|v.;*,o%%" +gd"m|n,;*,o%%" +r4 filename.cha

— Brian MacWhinney
Teresa Heinz Professor of Cognitive Psychology,
Language Technologies and Modern Languages, CMU