extracting noun errors

jean jean-k-gordon at uiowa.edu
Tue Nov 2 22:45:30 UTC 2021

Hi All,
I am trying to figure out how to extract nouns (as coded on the mor tier)
with error codes from the main tier, for multiple samples in AphasiaBank.
The CLAN manual has examples for combining search criteria on the mor and
gram tiers, and I am trying to extrapolate from those, but I am not having
any success. We are interested in counting error types, but just for nouns.
I see that someone posted a similar question about dysfluencies, but that
was some time ago, so I am hoping there is a way to do this in CLAN now.
Many thanks,
Jean