extracting noun errors

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 2 23:26:41 UTC 2021

Hi Jean,

	I assume that in your transcript you code errors with [* ...] code. If that is the case, then please try all of the following commands and see which one works best for you. The fifth and sixth command will look for a very specific error types, in this example error codes [* p:...] or [* p:w]. If you want more information about the +sm... option, then type "freq +sm" in commands window and press return key.

freq +sm** *.cha
freq +sm|n,** *.cha

freq +sm|n,**,o% *.cha
freq +sm|n,;*,**,o% *.cha