within-word coding in Mandarin transcripts

Pei-Tzu Tsai peitzu.tsai at sjsu.edu
Mon Oct 25 16:39:11 UTC 2021

Thank you, Brian. I'm guessing the first option would then prevent flucalc
from identifying the disfluencies since the coding is replaced. Please
advise if there is a way around it. If we go with converting all samples to
pinyin entirely, using the segmenter/translater command that runs in the
terminal, is there any way we can at the same time convert the characters
from the main tier to the %ort tier?
Peitzu