Running VOCD on a group of speakers

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 7 17:52:55 UTC 2022

Macarena,

	The +/-t option does not take filename. To see what arguments can be used you can just type the command's name by itself and press return key. This will give a Usage information for all options used with that command.

In your case you would need command line like:

vocd +t at ID="*|Adult|*" +t at ID="*|Mother|*" +t at ID="*|Father|*" +r1 +r6 +fvocd_adults +d3 @

Alternatively, depending on what other speaker roles you have in the file, you could use command like:

vocd -t at ID="*|Target_Child|*" +r1 +r6 +fvocd_adults +d3 @

Leonid.