gem file

Vivi Lewinsky vivilewinsky at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:45:55 UTC 2022

Hi everyone!
I have a very extended file delineated with different gem segments (each
has a different tag (activites)). I want to create 2 new files. I created
the first one without problem, using the gem command and the +s option. But
I can't create the second file and that's why I write to this group. I
would like to create a file that has all the segments except those that are
marked with the gem "fiction". I thought to use the -s option but it's not
possible. Do you have any solution?
Thank you very much!
Vivi