gem file

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Aug 18 19:59:05 UTC 2022

Hi Vivi,

	The -s option allows to select all gems except the ones you specify with -s option(s). I have just tried this on my sample file and it worked for me. I would say that command "gem -sfiction ..." should work for you. If it does not, then please email the file that gem failed to work on, the command line you used and the computer system you are using, i.e. Mac or PC to me. Please email it to spektor at cmu.edu <mailto:spektor at cmu.edu>.

Leonid.