Exclude marked text when getting MATTR from MOR

Brian Macwhinney macw at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 7 17:56:13 UTC 2022

Amanda,

I’ll let Leonid answer this in detail, but I would say that, if your goal is to systematically exclude certain utterances, the usual method is to add the [+ exc] postcode and then the -s switch.  Leonid will probably give a more adequate answer.

— Brian MacWhinney
Teresa Heinz Professor of Cognitive Psychology,
Language Technologies and Modern Languages, CMU