Importing xml files to run commands in clan?

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 2 13:30:31 UTC 2022

Vivienne,

	XML is just a wrapper. The conversion to cha will depend on what is the actual format of the data. We have cha formatted files in XML wrapper too. We use CHATTER app to got from XML cha format to plain text cha formatted files that CLAN uses. We also have following converters to convert files from other formats to .cha format for CLAN. The conversion process for the OUP data will depend on what exactly that data looks like.

anvil2chat
conll2chat
elan2chat
lab2chat