Bilingual MOR not running in CLANc

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 1 23:27:59 UTC 2022

Hi Rachel,

	I think the problem is with +s option. The +s"[- eng]" option tells MOR to run only on utterances that have "[- eng]" pre-code.

If your file is English-dominant, then to run MOR on only English utterances you need an option -s"[- spa]", if you want MOR to run only on Spanish utterances, then you need an option +s"[- spa]". In English-dominant data file there should not be any "[- eng]" pre-codes. If your data file has both "[- eng]" and "[- spa]" pre-codes, then +s"[- spa]" option will tell MOR to run only on Spanish utterances and +s"[- eng]" will tell MOR to run only on English utterances, but it is best not to mix those two pre-codes in the same data file.

If this still doesn't work, then please email one of your data files to me at spektor at cmu.edu <mailto:spektor at cmu.edu>.

Leonid.