Rely and Utterance Level Codes

Madeline Hale maddierosehale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:20:26 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Mu name is Madeline Hale and I am a research assistant and graduate student
at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. We have developed utterance-level
codes and were wondering if the rely command is able to include these codes
in its reliability calculations. An example of how we have used these codes
is below:
*PAR: the woman is standing at the sink. [+ 3] [+ 7]
*PAR: there are trees outside. [+ 14]

Thank you,

Madeline Hale
MS/PhD Student Speech-Language Pathology
Research Assistant in the Cognitive-Communication in Aging and Neurogenic
Disorders Laboratory (CCANDL)
The University of Wisconsin-Madison
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
pronouns: she/her/hers