rely command

digg...@gmail.com digglekim at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:50:19 UTC 2022

Hi All,

My name is Kimberly Mueller and I'm an investigator at University of
Wisconsin - Madison. We are hoping to get reliability on more than
utterances/total words, and would like to know if we can get reliability on
codes we've developed (e.g., [+ #])), words followed by &,  and
revisions/repetitions. Is there a way to do this with the rely command?

Thanks so much!

Kimberly

Kimberly D. Mueller, Ph.D. CCC-SLP

Assistant Professor, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders

Affiliate Faculty, Division of Geriatrics, School of Medicine and Public
Health

Cognitive Communication in Aging and Neurogenic Disorders Lab (CCANDL)

University of Wisconsin – Madison

478 Goodnight Hall

1975 Willow Drive

Madison, WI. 53706