rely command

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri May 6 18:14:47 UTC 2022

Hi Kimberly,

	RELY can detect all difference between words, words that start with &, codes and revisions/repetitions. If you are asking whether RELY can report only those differences on speaker tiers and ignore all other word differences on speaker tiers, then the answer is no. if you want to compare differences on dependent tiers, then there is a way to select only specific dependent tiers that you want to compare.

If you want more specific examples or if you want to give us some examples of your coding system to see if RELY can handle it, then please email to me directly at spektor at andrew.cmu.edu <mailto:spektor at andrew.cmu.edu>.

Leonid.